For more information: https://www.covid-19.unsw.edu.au/information-students
UNSW: COVID-19 Assessment Updates
School of Accounting's Response
EXAMITY: HOW IT WORKS
- The Examity AI automated process does not involve a human supervisor. Your exam is recorded and machine learning analyses your behaviour while taking your exam, which will trigger any flags for suspicious behaviour (e.g. loud noises, another face appearing in the camera frame, etc).
- Any flags are then reviewed by a human auditor, and UNSW receives a report from the auditor. Recordings are then archived to UNSW servers and are deleted from Examity servers.
- UNSW has ensured these exam proctoring measures comply with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998
HOW SHOULD I HANDLE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES?
- You can apply for special consideration if you experience technical difficulties beyond your control, e.g. disruptions to internet connection.
- Keep evidence to support your Special Consideration applications! (e.g. screenshots/photos of errors and frozen screens, information from providers about service disruption, etc).
Term 2 Updates
- Term 2 class registration is now open. All courses that are offered in Term 2 will be available online.
- All students (domestic or international) can complete their courses online
IF COVID-19 IMPROVES WORLDWIDE:
- If face-to-face teaching can safely restart during the term, attendance at these classes will be encouraged, but not compulsory.
- All courses can still be completed online even if face-to-face delivery returns.