O-Week 2019 is fast approaching and AccSoc is looking for a team of volunteers to represent us!
O-Week is one of the biggest and most exciting events for AccSoc as we welcome first-year students to UNSW and to our society. Aside from freebies, volunteering is also a great way for you to witness the AccSoc magic and start your journey with us from day 1.
Why volunteer with us?
– Chance to improve on interpersonal skills, especially communication
– Break out of your comfort zone and build personal confidence
– Give back and be a part of the university experience for other students
– Learn more about AccSoc and network with the 2019 internal team
– Forge new friendships and memories!
Relevant training will be provided prior to O-Week so regardless of what you study or how little experience you have, all applicants are encouraged to apply!
Your primary duties as an O-Week Volunteer include:
– Pitches – Engaging students about AccSoc’s vision and encouraging signups to our social media pages/weekly newsletter
– Working alongside other volunteers to create an enjoyable team experience
– Brainstorming creative strategies and sharing feedback on how to market AccSoc more effectively to the student community
Applications close on Wednesday 29 January 11:59 PM and are being accepted on a rolling basis – don’t miss out on this multifaceted opportunity and apply now!
Sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/edvpTyYqz1HVjclU2
Click going on the Facebook Event to stay up to date and keep in touch: https://www.facebook.com/events/533377557175457/